Sleeping at the airport you have already done so? Have you ever considered it? And well know that there are all sorts of reasons why the option of sleeping in an airport could be considered.
Here are a few:
– Deadline for your next match is too short
– Budget reason (you want to save a night of Ĥôtel)
– Your flight is too early the next day
Tips for sleeping at the airport
* Arrive early – some airports are very popular. So it is better to arrive early to try to find a good place. Don’t hesitate to ask the security guards and airport staff for the most recommended places.
* Entertaining – it is not guaranteed that you will be able to sleep. So make sure you have possession of objects to entertain you (e.g. book, newspaper. Pencil and paper, music, etc.)
* Bring food – plan some food and beverages for the time you will be at the airport. It will be less costly and you will be certain not to find yourself in front of closed shops
* Eye Mask – to not be disturbed by the airport lights, it would be nice to bring with you a sleep mask for the eyes.
* Bring something comfortable to sleep – make sure you have something on which you can sleep (blanket, small pillow).
* Make sure you have a plan B! – some airports are capricious. It may happen that you are asked to leave. So don’t take it for granted that it will work, make sure you have another option. Remember that an airport is not a hotel!! Don’t take it for granted that they are obligated.
* Never leave your luggage alone – if you travel alone I will never leave his luggage alone! And yes it is very annoying to have to carry our luggage to the bathrooms but at least you are certain to find your luggage when you return. Evaluate the possibility of leaving your luggage in instructions, it will make you less to carry.
In conclusion, Space Voyage presents a site that lists more than 5500 airports, bus stations and terminals of the planet. On the site, we evaluate for you the best and the least good places to sleep. You will be able to read the comments of different people who have already experienced these places.